Long Term Business Loans
What are Long Term Business Loans?
A term loan is a common form of long term business funding. You get a lump some of cash upfront to invest in your business and repay with interest over a predetermined time period.
Best for businesses looking to expand that have good credit and strong business revenue. Offers fast funding typically within 2 days to a week.
The loans also offer the benefit of having a lower monthly payment than short term loans. This will help your business keep cash flows high.
- Get a lump sum amount of cash to invest in business.
- Borrow higher amounts
- Get funding in 2 – 7 days
- May require some type of collateral
- Businesses looking to grow
- Business owners with better credit and consistent business who can’t wait for funding